• to REFLECT CHRIST in all that we do
• to GROW in CHRIST
• to WORSHIP CHRIST
• to PROCLAIM CHRIST to the world
• To REFLECT CHRIST in all that we do, serving him and others in gratitude for his gift of salvation.
(1 Corinthians 10:31)
• To GROW in CHRIST through personal and family Bible study, Sunday School, group Bible study, worship, and faithful use of the Sacraments.
(2 Peter 3:18)
• To WORSHIP CHRIST by gathering around God’s word and sacraments, sharing Christian love and fellowship with each other and building each other up in Christ.
• To PROCLAIM CHRIST by sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ to our community and our world by our words, actions, prayers, and offerings.
St. John-St. Peter Lutheran Church is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS)
Mission of the WELS
As men, women, and children united in faith and worship by the Word of God, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod exists to make disciples throughout the world for time and for eternity, using the Gospel to win the lost for Christ and to nurture believers for lives of Christian service, all to the Glory of God.
For additional information regarding the beliefs of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod visit http://www.wels.net/what-we-believe